Just being in Sedona is a meditation practice. But real meditation practices in Sedona?
Yes! These are lead by the now famous meditation teacher, Sarah McLean. Her new book, Soul-Centered: Transform Your Life in 8 Weeks with Meditation, is about to make it big. Get it now!
Take a look at this video:
The feedback so far has been amazing:
“Soul-Centered is entertaining, informative, and inspiring for even the most experienced meditator.”
- Deepak Chopra, Author, War of the Worldviews: Science vs Spirituality
“Sarah McLean weaves an inspiring exploration on the essentials of meditation, giving the first-time meditator all the tools they will ever need to explore the potential of their own awareness.”
- Debbie Ford, NY Times bestselling Author of The Dark Side of the Light Chasers
“Sarah moves us from our mundane lives to the depth offered by our souls. She’s a genuine teacher and a meditation goddess.”
- Colette Baron-Reid, Intuitive Counselor and Life strategist, author of #1 bestseller- The Map- Finding the Magic and Meaning in the Story of Your Life
“Basically, meditation is pretty simple; but for most of us, it’s not easy. Sarah McLean’s vast experience and loving approach to meditation and teaching, makes Simple… Easy.”
– Lindsay Wagner, Actress, Author, Advocate
“Sarah McLean has written a book that makes meditation and its many benefits accessible to everyone, novice and expert alike. The simple program she provides on a weekly basis will help all who want to see real change in their lives to begin a lifetime practice. And what could be more motivating than the recent brain science she presents, bolstering the power of meditation to transform our lives.”
- Marci Shimoff, author of the bestseller Happy for No Reason
What Do You Think?
Meditation practices in Sedona? I’d like to get your opinion of the book. Please comment below.