Masterclass with Marisa Peer

The Masterclass with Marisa Peer on Instant Transformational Hypnotherapy starts now! Presented by Mindvalley.

In 30 minutes, this class can give you the same mindset as the world’s happiest super-achievers and leave you feel totally inspired.


This peerless Masterclass will cover

  • the difference between the 1% she works with and the other 99% of the population
  • 8 unique mental thought models that this 1% uses in everyday life
  • instant transformation with her powerful and effective Transformational Hypnotherapy Session
  • help you to wake up and see the world in a different way
  • expand your vision for yourself and why your breakthrough is only 8 transformations away
  • understand the REAL key to breakthrough in ANY area of your life
  • and much more

Marisa Peer, who was once named the Best British Therapist by Men’s Health magazine, has spent 25 years working with an extensive client list including royalty, rock stars, Hollywood actors, Olympic athletes, CEOs of multi-billion dollar companies and political leaders.

Her tools and techniques aim to bridge the gap between 99% of the population and the top 1% of super-achievers she works with. She’s discovered eight unique Mental Thought Models (which are the result of the eight transformations) that will do this for most people.

Her method? Instant Transformational Hypnotherapy. Using this, she’s known for healing clients with just ONE session rather than having them come back over and over again.

As well as being a hands-on therapist for her clients, Marisa also lectures, writes columns and appears on television and radio all over the world. She’s written four bestselling books, highlighting the wonders of Transformational Hypnotherapy in varying fields such as losing weight, getting pregnant, gaining confidence and staying young.

Won’t you join me in learning what Marisa Peer has to say?

Connect with Meditation Practices

Connect with

Or enter your name and email address below.