Masterclass with Marisa Peer

The Masterclass with Marisa Peer on Instant Transformational Hypnotherapy starts now! Presented by Mindvalley. In 30 minutes, this class can give you the same mindset as the world’s happiest super-achievers and leave you feel totally inspired. This peerless Masterclass will cover the difference between the 1% she works with and the other 99% of the […]